Saturday 26 March 2011

Hanoi Earth Hour


So last year I made the decision that I wanted to move back to Asia in order to spread the ethical education campaigns to the places that needed it and to develop new lines working with ethnic minorities. So after being headhunted as Head of Fashion Design at London college of Fashion studies, I moved to the capital of Vietnam, Hanoi, where I am currently residing.

Since arriving here lots of great things have happened, my first project was with Earth Hour, WWF and Boo Skate shop, to raise awareness in the effects of climate change and involve students in a T-shirt competition to promote a global campaign for the world to switch off there lights for one hour on 26th March at 8.30.

My students were really fired up and ended up producing some incredible work.





No comments:

Post a Comment